This sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administrated by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to Instagram® or Facebook®.
1. SPONSOR: RC Murals – firstname.lastname@example.org (“Sponsor“).
2. ADMINISTRATOR: ARCY – email@example.com (“Sweepstakes“).
3. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning at 9:00 am ET, October 30, 2020, and ending at 11:59 pm PT, November 15, 2020 (“Entry Period“). To enter, you must have or create an Instagram account or Facebook account (“Account“). Membership on Instagram and Facebook is free. After you have established your Instagram or Facebook account, you may enter by doing all of the following: (1) sign into your Account via the mobile application (“Application“), (2) follow the @ArcyArt Instagram account (optional for Facebook users) from which a graphic will be posted multiple times starting at 9:00 am ET, October 30, 2020, (3) like the post and comment below the graphic above the fold the following unique term: #ArcyGiveaway (“Term“) (collectively “Entry“). Each Entry received in accordance with these official rules (“Rules“) that complies with all requirements of these Rules, and with all terms, conditions, and policies of the Instagram® and Facebook® photo filtering and sharing services will constitute as an entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries will not be judged.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online and cell phone service provider will apply.
If your Account is set to “protected or private mode”, your updates/responses will not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to enter the Sweepstakes. Please note that disabling “protected or private mode” will make all of your photos public and anyone will be able to follow you. For purposes of these Rules, posted at https://arcyofficial.com/arcygiveway/ all times and days are Eastern Time and the Sponsor’s computer will be the timekeeping device for the purposes of this Sweepstakes.
During the Entry Period, you will disclose your relationship with Sponsor in any online posts you make which reference ARCY or any of their products or services by including the statement “I entered an ARCY Sweepstakes” in any such online posts. If you are selected as the Winner (see definition below) you will continue to disclose your relationship with ARCY in all online posts you make that reference these companies or any of their products or services by including “#paid” or the statement “I received a prize from ARCY” in any such online posts.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59 pm PT, November 15, 2020. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address per Account for each day during the Entry Period, regardless of whether one person has more than one email address or more than one person uses the same email address. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of the date of Entry, 13 years of age or older, and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”), and are not employees of Sponsor, or Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at the Administrator’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Winner will receive one 20″x30″ hand embellished, signed, and numbered ARCY original Artist Proof giclee (collectively, the “Prize”). Total Prize ARV: $595.00. Prize may not be sold, transferred, or otherwise exploited for commercial use. All federal, state, and local taxes and all expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely Winner’s (see definition below) responsibility. If the Prize value is over $600, Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of his/her Prize. The prize is not transferable. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prize is validly claimed by November 16th, 2020, after which no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Prize awarded.
If a potential Winner (see definition below) is at least 13 years of age but still considered a minor in his/her state or place of residence, the prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on a Winner set forth herein.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about November 16, 2020, in a random drawing, the potential grand prize winner (“Winner“) will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER: On or about November 16, 2020, the potential Winner will be notified via an Instagram and/or Facebook Direct Message (“DM“) to obtain a mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  a potential Winner’s failure to become a follower of @ArcyArt (Facebook users excluded)  a potential Winner’s failure to like the post and include the Term: #ArcyGiveaway;  a potential Winner’s Account set to “private or protected” mode;  failure of DM due to deactivation of a potential Winner’s Account prior to DM;  a potential Winner’s failure to respond to DM within one (1) business day after its transmission;  the return of a DM as undeliverable;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential Winner’s failure to validly claim prize by November 16, 2020, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Winner. Prizes will be delivered to the Winner within 4-5 weeks from the receipt of verified information. Due to circumstances beyond the Sponsor’s control, Prize delivery may be delayed.
9. REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRIES:
(a) Sponsor’s products, logos, trademarks, etc. (“Sponsor’s Marks“) are not required in the Entry. LIMITED LICENSE: You may use Sponsor’s Marks for purposes of this Sweepstakes only. No other rights in or to Sponsor’s Marks are granted hereunder.
(b) The contents of the Entry must not infringe third-party rights by including, for example, the copyrights, trademarks, logos or products (such as company names, labels or symbols other than Sponsor’s Marks, to the extent permitted hereunder) or images that have been created, distributed, aired or published by others, such as those on or in websites, television, movies, or other media outlets. No names and/or likenesses of any persons other than the entrant (“Entrant”) may be included in the Entry. The Entry may not refer to public figures, contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or contain other identifying elements of any person, living, or dead, without appropriate prior permission.
(c) Entry must be your original creation and unpublished, and Entry must not have been previously submitted in any other promotion. Modifying, enhancing, or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as your original creation.
(d) You agree to grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable worldwide license, for any commercial and promotional purposes (without any consultation or additional permission, or compensation, credit or attribution) to use, re-use, reproduce, transmit, display, distribute, redistribute, copy, store, modify, edit, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon the Entry, in whole or in part, in all media, formats, and channels are now known or hereafter devised, for the duration of the rights in each country, area and space, and throughout the universe, in perpetuity and in all languages, formats, and versions.
(e) There may be only one (1) named Entrant for each Entry submitted, regardless of the number of persons who may have contributed to the creation of the Entry.
10. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Content that may NOT be contained in an Entry includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(a) with the exception of when an email address is requested for purposes of contacting a potential Winner, any content providing personally identifiable information about yourself or any third parties, such as last name, address, phone number, or any contact information;
(b) content in violation of third-party rights including, but not limited to: copyrights, trademark, right of publicity, or any other proprietary rights;
(c) content that is libelous, defamatory, disparaging, or tortious;
(d) content that is pornographic, adult-oriented, or sexually-explicit;
(e) content portraying or referring to lotteries or gambling;
(f) content portraying or including explicit or offensive language;
(g) content portraying or advocating violence;
(h) with the exception of Freeform content, content portraying or referring to people or characters from movies/shows, etc.;
(i) content portraying or advocating discrimination;
(j) content portraying or advocating illegal activities;
(k) content portraying or advocating tobacco, alcohol, or drugs;
(l) content portraying or advocating dangerous stunts;
(m) content portraying or referring to weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns or bombs;
(n) content that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or any basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation; and
(o) content that denigrates, disparages, or reflects negatively on the Sponsor, its products or its employees, or on any other person, company, product or service, or that disparages Sponsor’s competitors.
If an Entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the Entry will be disqualified, along with the Entrant who submitted it.
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive; the Sponsor may disqualify any Entry if it contains any element that Sponsor deems, in its sole discretion, to be offensive or obscene in any way or to not be in compliance with the Rules.
Sponsor reserves the right to post any Entry submitted in this Sweepstakes on its web site, on any other web site controlled by Sponsor, and on social media. By submitting an Entry, you hereby agree to grant the rights granted herein in and to the Entry to Sponsor, its affiliates and agents and forever release and hold Releasees, Instagram and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, and employees of each of the foregoing, harmless from and against any liability of any kind arising from or in connection with any use of the Entry. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any compensation to you. You further acknowledge that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By submitting an Entry, you hereby warrant and represent that you have not included any restricted content (see list of content restrictions above) in the Entry and have not violated any of the requirements for Entries listed above.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Rules, and that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Rules.
All trademarks are the property of the trademark owner.